Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week 89: insert witty title here

So, I don't even know where to start...  This week has been awesome!!!  We've been teaching our butts off (if that is even possible).  Tons of lessons this week, 25 new investigators, and 8 new baptism dates!  Holy cow am I tired!  The bright side is that we had a free day for our P-day today.  So I took a nap.  After cleaning the house of course.  We can't leave the house a disaster for the changes.

Breaking news!  The changes have been announced!  And the results are...  I stay in Berlin for another change!  It was very strange hearing that from my district leader.  I thought that I was for sure going to leave.

In other news, I'm in the last 12 weeks of my mission.  Elder Martinez jokingly said that now I start my "un-training."  Ha!  As if!  There's too much work to do.

Well, I don't really know what else to write about right now.  I'll give you updates next week on our investigators, since most of them are somewhat new right now.

Have an awesome week!

Love, 

Elder Colton West

El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission


this kitten falls asleep in my hand when I pick him up

...and when I put him on the floor he climbed on top of
my shoe and chilled out there during the entire lesson!

we have a rose plant in the garden...
this bloomed this week.

GIANT scorpion!

deep fried giant scorpion...(deep friedn in flaming OFF!)

No comments:

Post a Comment