Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 68: The Dread Pirate West

I have officially joined the ranks of great men such as the Dread Pirate Roberts.  I have slain a ROUS!  We came home a couple of nights ago, and my companion saw it in the patio.  He told me it was there, turned on the lights, and I killed it with my machete.  Our lost bread has been avenged.  I will say, those things are hard to kill.  But it's gone, and our bread can rest in peace.

Other than killing rodents, we've gotten up to a lot of teaching this week.  11 new investigators, and 5 in Sacrament meeting.  It was awesome!
Well, I've run out of time.  I had a lot of personal emails come in this week, and I've been trying to answer all of them.  Thanks for your patience with me.  I'll write more next week!

Love, 

Elder Colton West

El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


He's dead, Jim!

My Preach My Gospel was falling apart
(one district meeting too many!)
So I fixed it. Hardcover PMG. It's awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment