Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 70: Casting Fire

What's up everyone!

I'll tell you all what's up.  Moncagua is awesome!  We are echar-ing fuego here!  Echar fuego (cast fire) is a phrase we use here, and it means that we are working our butts off.  Our area is HUGE!  I think I mentioned that last week.  But oh my goodness, it's huge!  We have been working all over the place this week.  Members have taken us to a couple of the cantones where there are less-active members, and also to Chapeltique, which is half an hour away in a car, driving super fast.  It's going to be interesting going in bus later this week.

We ended the week with 13 new investigators, and a bunch of lessons with less active members.  We're planning to superar that this week.  We're shooting for 20 new investigators and a total of 35 lessons with investigators.  It's going to take a lot of work to do that, but we're going to do it!

So, my time is up.  It goes way too fast.  I hope that everyone is doing well, and that you all have an awesome week!

Love,

Elder Colton West

El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission

the motivation wall

my desk and the Arizona wall

We had a birthday party for one of the zone leaders
And according to Misión San Salvador Este tradition,
we shoved his face into the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment