Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 73: Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy P-Day to me, Happy P-day to me, Happy P-Day dear Elder, Happy P-day to me!

My birthday is on a P-Day this year!  That make it super awesome, because we get to do something fun on my birthday.  The Zone Leaders got the okay from Presidente to watch a movie in the stake center, so we're going to be heading out soon for that.

So, I mentioned last week the Tie-a-day challenge.  Now I'll explain.  I have picked up a lot of ties here in the mission.  Some were gifts from companions or members.  Others were obtained through trades with other missionaries.  And many were bought for a quarter each from a guy in Ilopango who sell clothes in the market.  Right now I have around 50 ties.  So I decided to challenge myself to not repeat a single tie until I have worn all of them.  I'm not quite halfway there.  Emails with pictures incoming!

And I'm out of time because I was writing to everyone who wrote me.  Have an awesome week!

Love,

Elder Colton West

El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission


Elder West is a BIG Star Wars fan so we sent some bday
goodies in this R2D2 tin.

awesome birthday shirt!

More paisley ties! White paisley for the Temple!




No comments:

Post a Comment