Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Week 77: Into the Future

It's the last P-day of the change.  Crazy how fast they go by...  What's worse is that I only have 4 changes left!

At some point today they're going to tell us who has changes.  Originally they were going to tell us yesterday, but that plan got changed.  So next week I'll be able to tell you what happens with changes.  No, I don't have any predictions or anything.  We're just going to have to wait and see.

We're still working with Ricardito so that he can get baptized.  We had to move back his baptism date by a week because he didn't make it to church this week.  In fact, nobody from chapeltique made it this week.  There were some... transportation issues for the folks out there.  But next week, he will be there.  And he's going to get baptized!

So, this week I took some awesome photos.  Unfortunately, I don't have any way to upload them right now.  And time's up.   Sorry for the short email.  I'll send more next week.

Keep on being awesome!

Love,
Elder Colton West

El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission

Editors Note: Elder West spent most of his email time this week emailing his brother and sister. Cheyenne received a nice long email from big brother. Caleb was able to email back and forth with our missionary a little bit for the first time in 18 months. We look forward to a nice long group email and pictures next week!  For now, I will include one of my fave pics of his mission so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment