Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Week 85: Just Dunk It

That's right, we had a baptism this week!  Jefferson, the son of some less-active members.  Unfortunately, my camera was dead and I couldn't take a picture.  Elder Martinez has pictures, but he doesn't have his camera with him.  And my email time is being cut short so that I can catch the bus back to my area.  

Love you all!  Keep the Faith!

Elder Colton West

El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission

Editor's Note: I've thrown down a "momma challenge" to my missionary. He only has 3 1/2 month left in his mission! I have challenged him to do his group letter FIRST (at least a short one) and then do his personal emails. That way he doesn't run out of time for the group letter that goes out to about 40 people like he did this week!  I've also challenged him to take as many pics as possible these last few months and not go a Pday without sending pics!!!  Let's hope he takes my challenge :)

Elder West having fun!
Looking healthy and happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment