Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Week 32: Consecrated

We had our quarterly interviews with President Vasquez this week.  In the interviews we received a new challenge from Presidente: consecrate yourselves to the mission.  That means be focused every minute of every day on the work, and how we can be better missionaries.  I'm searching ways in which I can do just that.  Unfortunately, I'll have to tell you about how I've already found one way to improve next week, because I'm out of writing time.  Take care!

Photos: Unfortunately I won't be able to send any photos for a while because my camera got stolen last week.

-- 
Elder Colton West
El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission

Editor's note: Elder West's brother, our son Caleb, is leaving this Saturday for the summer touring as a member of a world-class drum corps. He will have very little free time and limited internet access to write with his big brother. So Elder West spent most of his email time today writing to Caleb and also to a friend getting ready to return home from their mission. I'm sure we will get a nice long letter next week!!!  We were so sad to hear about his camera being stolen as the memory card had a lot of pics from his mission that were not stored anywhere else :(  here are a few from Melissa Vasquez, the mission presidents daughter. These are from their district meeting on May 15th.


Elder West, far left

Elder West, 2nd from left


One happy missionary!

Elder Hale & Elder West

1 comment: