Elder Colton West

Elder Colton West

Translate

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week 41: Double Double

Hello everyone,

This week's email title has a double meaning.  First meaning: I am really missing american food right now.  I really want a Double Double from In N Out Burger.  Unfortunately, they don't have that here.  So I have to wait until I get home to have that.  Lame.

The other reason is because we baptized again this week!  Two weeks in a row with a baptism and confirmation!

My time is already up (how did that happen?!).  Sorry for another short email!


Elder Colton West (original: navy blue)

El Salvador, San Salvador East Mission



My companion, Elder Juarez, with some investigators
and members in front of the temple

Someone trying to break into a truck in broad daylight
on a busy street. Welcome to El Salvador!

Clean house, happy Elders!

Elder Juarez and I with our latest convert, Jenifer!


No comments:

Post a Comment